Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sophomore year...K.O.! (MY FIGHT MONEYYYYYY)

So I'm done with my sophomore year. Sweet. Went back to New Jersey for the weekend, but I still wanted to show some stuff. There's plenty more I need to get on here but this is all that's on my computer at the moment, and I haven't got a scanner near by, so this is what's up for now.



First up, the only thing I'd ever made in Anatomy class I ever liked, our "hands" project. It was design, and digital so of course my teacher disregarded it. I still stand by it.


Next up, the self-portrait sideshow project for Pictorial Foundation. It's me! The Incredible Iron Lung.


And finally the final project for Pictorial, the stamp project. Rockers from the 60's, 70's, and 80's UNITE! Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, and Eddie Van Halen. I had so much fun doing these :] These three were actually chosen for the summer show at UArts, so be sure to take a look at the prints in the gallery at Anderson.

Phew...big update with things I still need to get up here. Anyways, here's hoping for some good art for the coming summer, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment